Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Organizing MUST be cute!

Surely I can't be the only one that thinks this way..... If I "have" to be organized, then I must have it also look as cute as possible! The fact is I have a smart phone, I have an Ipad, I have a computer BUT nothing touches my visual senses more than a cutsie tootsie frame that is ready to be transformed into my dream idea and to do board! One of my very best friends (and business partner) eh hem Shellie gave me the huge frame to make my dream happen! I plan to paint the frame a coral red color so it really pops off the wall (thank you Shannon for a great idea) and then fabric cover a metal board and attach it! And then this monster can be the best organization tool my studio will ever have! 
I'll make sure and post the progress, but I can say that this will be one project that won't sit around for very long unfinished!!!



till next time.........Penny :)

No comments: